- Albert, T. and Liz Wager, “How to handle authorship disputes: A guide for new researchers” The COPE Report. 2003.
- ICMJE. 2009. Uniform Requirements for Manuscripts Submitted to Biomedical Journals: Ethical Considerations in the Conduct and Reporting of Research: Authorship and Contributorship.
- Resnik, D.B. and Z. Master, “Authorship policies of bioethics journals”. Journal of Medical Ethics, 2011. 37(7) :424-428.
- Resnik, D.B. and Z. Master, “Criteria for authorship in bioethics”. American Journal of Bioethics, 2011. 11(10): 17-21.
- Smith, E. and B. Williams-Jones, “Authorship and Responsibility in Health Sciences Research: A Review of Procedures for Fairly Allocating Authorship in Multi-Author Studies”. Science and Engineering Ethics, (Published Online First: Feb 11, 2011).
- Wager, E., “Recognition, reward and responsibility: Why the authorship of scientific papers matters”. Maturitas, 2009. 62(2): 109-112.
- WAME Editorial Policy and Publication Ethics Committees. 2009. Authorship.
Conflict of interest